18 Jul Sprouting Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
Posted at 07:56h in Blog
Here at Eliane’s we LOVE cooking for our customers and thought that we would share one of our very own recipes. Currently on our dinner menu in Sunningdale, it’s made with only the freshest organic, locally sourced ingredients.
This side dish is packed full of goodness, get ready for your body to thank you!
- 5g Chopped ginger
- 5g Chopped garlic
- 150g Tender stems broccoli
- Fresh lemon juice
- Crushed black pepper
- Himalayan pink salt
- 15 ml Coconut oil
- 5g Coconut flakes
- 2g Pink Peppercorns
- Heat the oil in the pan
- Add the chopped ginger and garlic
- Sauté for 2 minutes on a low flame carefully, not allowing the garlic to burn
- Add boiled broccoli stems
- Add salt & pepper & Lemon juice
- Toss the mixture for two minutes
- Serve hot, garnish with coconut half’s and pink peppercorns
And that’s it!
Super simple, super delicious and healthy to boot.
Haven’t got the ingredients at home? Feel free to pop into Sunningdale one evening and have it freshly served alongside one of our other amazing dishes!